Dancing Moon Bed & Breakfast is situated on a 9-acre farm in Clifton, CO. Our B&B lodging is convenient to exploring the Grand Valley, Colorado’s wine country. We are located just minutes from Downtown Palisade and close to Grand Junction. Nearby you’ll discover lots of things to do & see: wineries, breweries, restaurants, and orchards, as well as the Colorado River and numerous outdoor activities.
GPS Coordinates: Latitude: 39.0869028 Longitude: -108.4249045
Clifton, CO 81520
Coming from Denver:
- Take I-70 West to Exit 44 (Palisade Exit), Merge with Highway 6
- Follow Highway 6 West for 6.6 miles to 34 Road
- Turn left onto 34 Rd and Dancing Moon B&B is a ½ mile down the road on your left.
Coming from Utah:
- Take I-70 East to Exit 37 (Clifton Exit Southbound), Merge with I-70 Business Loop
- Move over to the left lane
- Turn left at the stop light onto Highway 6 and continue 1.7 miles to 34 Road
- Turn Right onto 34 Rd and Dancing Moon B&B is a ½ mile down on your left.